I have a quiz for you: (Answers at the bottom).
Perhaps you can create a sexy prize for your lover for guessing any of them right.
1. What sexy actress said “I know how you feel. You don’t know if you want to hit me or kiss me. I get a lot of that,” in a 1990 film?
2. Who uttered the famous “You should be kissed and often and by someone who knows how.” in a 1939 classic romance?
3. Another vixen offered “I appreciate this whole seduction thing you’ve got going on but let me give you a tip: I’m a sure thing.” in one of my sister’s favourite films?
4. And lastly: who blurted out “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts…and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonley and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” in one of the sweetest 1989 romances of all.
I got goosebumps as I typed it…
Steamy Scenes Quiz Answers:
1. Madonna as Mahoney in “Dick Tracey”.
2. Clark Gable as Rhett to Vivien Leigh (Scarlet) in “Gone with the Wind”
3. Julia Roberts as Vivian in “Pretty Woman”.
4. Billy Crystal to Meg Ryan in “When Harry Met Sally”.